What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Amazon fell thru. I ordered two jugs of oil and the filter at the same time and the oil isn’t going to arrive til the 21st. Im working a half day tomorrow so I’ll go buy a third jug at wal mart. Someone said RockAuto- I like rock auto, I’ve bought some stuff there. They wouldn’t let me return a full set of calipers for my grandpa’s ram still brand new in box a few years ago so I quit using them at that time. That being said maybe I’ll start using them again. I still go there all the time to look up part numbers.

6D1966E0-FD41-4578-952B-A42A08E15E19.png

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Amazon fell thru. I ordered two jugs of oil and the filter at the same time and the oil isn’t going to arrive til the 21st. Im working a half day tomorrow so I’ll go buy a third jug at wal mart. Someone said RockAuto- I like rock auto, I’ve bought some stuff there. They wouldn’t let me return a full set of calipers for my grandpa’s ram still brand new in box a few years ago so I quit using them at that time. That being said maybe I’ll start using them again. I still go there all the time to look up part numbers.

View attachment 276487
I haven’t had any trouble with returns to Rockauto recently.
I have found deliveries of things ordered online is hit or miss. Requires a bit more planning ahead.

Reaction score

View attachment 276487
Napa has a sale going on jugs of oil and filters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
135a0eb0643580d98bef992c30eb2d5a.jpg

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my circle d converter.
did some thinking, went with a low stall double disk converter.
decided gas mileage and to keep the temps down.

+ i went with the 6.0...

Now i get to question my decision... lol

I just wish they had more options, 2200 - 2400rpm would be awesome

With my Circle D billet single disk 3200 I'm still getting 19.5mpg on the highway......with 3.73s

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 276487
Be sure to look up the current RA discount code over in the parts threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21