What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Actually had to cut mine out of my last truck. [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to cut the boot and contort my wrist in an odd way to manually actuate the secondary latch, and then crank it down and get this crazy sticky grease off my hands to get mine down. Then I promptly took out all the bolts holding the winch in, and set the whole assembly up on a shelf. Eventually, it will go to the dump.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get an Esky wing. I'm running the Eagle Eye fully lit CHMSL, but its wing has warped, and the rubber flap won't stay put. Can anyone confirm that the light itself is a direct fit into an OEM Esky wing?
it is a direct fit, when I bought the eagle eyes I already had a oem painted to match housing and just needed the lamp, so I swapped the light it fit perfect,

Reaction score
I need to get an Esky wing. I'm running the Eagle Eye fully lit CHMSL, but its wing has warped, and the rubber flap won't stay put. Can anyone confirm that the light itself is a direct fit into an OEM Esky wing?
I have the Eagle Eyes one also.

There was a post on here a couple months ago about another company making a fully lit esky style CHMSL that runs about the same price as the Eagle Eyes one ($179)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts