What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I may be going into another round of transmission issues. I got some more slip on the way to the hardware store today. Checked fluid and was a quart low. Added a quart. Going to drive around and pray the slip goes away. Damnit!

Have any of you crazies done an NV4500 swap?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be going into another round of transmission issues. I got some more slip on the way to the hardware store today. Checked fluid and was a quart low. Added a quart. Going to drive around and pray the slip goes away. Damnit!

Yeah @Dantheman1540 has.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not in a NNBS but I don't think it would be terribly difficult.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do for clutch pedal and related hudraulics/driveshafts?

OEM clutch pedal, master/slave cylinder, and crossmember. The bell housing even bolts right up as long as you get a GM NV4500 preferably the newest style because it has a shorter shifter tower and synchronized 1st and reverse. Depending on 4wd and what rear axle you may need a custom driveshaft which isn't terribly difficult.

It's not a swap I'd try to do in 1 weekend and drive to work Monday but with a little thought and hardwork I'm sure it can be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10