What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leo1103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a break from the rears to start the front, cut out the dust shield and had to trim the wheel speed sensor bracket but the pass side is done. Rotor was centered to .069" which is fine by me. Gna knock out the drivers side tomorrow. And yes I know its filthy, I'm going to be replacing most of the front suspension soon enough. Just filling time since I'm stuck at home for a while.

20200320_185631.jpg 20200320_190552.jpg 20200320_185634.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a break from the rears to start the front, cut out the dust shield and had to trim the wheel speed sensor bracket but the pass side is done. Rotor was centered to .069" which is fine by me. Gna knock out the drivers side tomorrow. And yes I know its filthy, I'm going to be replacing most of the front suspension soon enough. Just filling time since I'm stuck at home for a while.

View attachment 242938 View attachment 242939 View attachment 242940

Mine got caught up in CA’s closure of nonessential businesses. The kit was supposed to ship yesterday, the day the order from the gov took place. The owner of the business emailed me last night and said they got a reprieve from the health dept because they are mostly wholesale and supply the LAPD, LAFD and other govt agencies with brake parts. They are being allowed to reopen Monday or Tuesday and they will ship my stuff then. Thank God because they have $4k of my money.

Leo1103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got caught up in CA’s closure of nonessential businesses. The kit was supposed to ship yesterday, the day the order from the gov took place. The owner of the business emailed me last night and said they got a reprieve from the health dept because they are mostly wholesale and supply the LAPD, LAFD and other govt agencies with brake parts. They are being allowed to reopen Monday or Tuesday and they will ship my stuff then. Thank God because they have $4k of my money.

I ordered from thmotorsports on Monday, had em by Wednesday, they also had a great price so I'll be going back eventually for the rears and some other odds and ends. On another note cut the body, replaced all the lines, and bled the brakes. Pedal feel is the same as before so I'm guessing some air got to the abs pump. Taking to a few shops now to see what a bleed would cost.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Had mine inspected, everything is good. Decided to have them fix the evap issue (p0455) so I don't have to deal with taking forever to fill up my tank.

Now i can't pick it up because of work schedule until Wednesday.....[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's weird all the repair shops and parts stores around me are still open pretty sure there critical to keeping people able to go to work for those other critical jobs.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from thmotorsports on Monday, had em by Wednesday, they also had a great price so I'll be going back eventually for the rears and some other odds and ends. On another note cut the body, replaced all the lines, and bled the brakes. Pedal feel is the same as before so I'm guessing some air got to the abs pump. Taking to a few shops now to see what a bleed would cost.
If you have air in the abs pump you will need to have someone with access to a scan tool bleed the system... that is the fastest and easiest way...