What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leo1103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if that bracket and connection is that rusted, your brake lines are probably ready to let go. The OEM lines are known to rust out. You might want to look into replacing them, along with those center lines. That way you can just use a Drexel to cut that whole mess off.
Funny enough all the hard lines are in perfect condition, cant even see surface rust on em

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
71129c1ff158d18f5d87b4538567c78b.jpg
Stupid autocorrect lol

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Same here. Waiting on GM to get through writing new code for me to update some modules for additional security on the truck.

In the early 1990s carjackings were all the rage among thieves in Florida. They almost got me one evening but I just punched it and covered those jerks in rocks. Anyhow, I had a kill switch on the wire coming out of the computer to the fuel pump. It was placed above my right foot and covered with a vacuum line to give innocent appearance. If I did get jacked, my foot could kill the pump on the way out and the bums would only get a few yards before the motor died.
now thats actually pretty slick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24