What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
I've had water splash over my hood while crossing a stream and another time fell into a rut on one side and had water almost to the windows on the passenger side. Knowing where the air intake was, I punched it to get out quick and only my pride was damaged. Not even a drop of water got inside either time, impressive.

One of these days I'll get around to leveling mine with that RC spacer up front.
Are you talking about the $50 spacer that goes between the bottom of strut up front? Does it work with z55?

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some friends in Tomball and haven’t heard from them yet. Did that area get hit very bad to your knowledge?
Tom all was not too bad. The north and east sides of Houston were hammered. Tomball is north west so it got spared decently this time. They may have lost their vehicle commuting though. Hope they are ok bud.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom all was not too bad. The north and east sides of Houston were hammered. Tomball is north west so it got spared decently this time. They may have lost their vehicle commuting though. Hope they are ok bud.

Thanks. Don’t think they go into Houston much unless he needs to fly out.

Be safe down there. We had our share of flooding in the Midwest this spring/early summer. Mississippi and Missouri rivers took a big toll.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m 95% sure it will fit. I am only 50% sure it wouldn’t throw a message on the DIC

I used a billet aluminum spacer kit for a 2" lift in the front. It was around $25 on Amazon. Installed it in about an hour one day while doing an oil change and tire rotation. Never a problem with AutoRide or Auto Level or anything. I never bothered to get an alignment and experienced no issues with steering or bad tire wear whatsoever.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah
Thanks. Don’t think they go into Houston much unless he needs to fly out.

Be safe down there. We had our share of flooding in the Midwest this spring/early summer. Mississippi and Missouri rivers took a big toll.
The airport area up here was badly hit with high water for a few hours.

Yeah y’all got it good up there too w floods. Almost want to move on top of a mountain far far away but I like getting a paycheck.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah

The airport area up here was badly hit with high water for a few hours.

Yeah y’all got it good up there too w floods. Almost want to move on top of a mountain far far away but I like getting a paycheck.

Understand the whole paycheck thing. Fortunately where my house is, if I ever have to worry about flooding, they will be lining animals up 2-by-2 and putting them on an ark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts