What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I smelled coolant a couple days ago looked but didn't see anything, but sure enough :( coming from the front bottom driver's side, radiator has a lifetime warranty at least, the place I bought it from said they can deliver a replacement/exchange for me on Wednesday

IMG_20190902_102522.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I smelled coolant a couple days ago looked but didn't see anything, but sure enough :( coming from the front bottom driver's side, radiator has a lifetime warranty at least, the place I bought it from said they can deliver a replacement/exchange for me on Wednesday

View attachment 229804
Those *******.....:)

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Currently poking around in my tune file. The program loaded on the ECM right now is the tune that came from Jasper for my replacement engine which was modified for the cam that is in it. Its very weird seeing what was changed.

I need to adjust the shift points. The engine makes power to like, 6,100 rpm and the shift points several hundred rpm below that. What I also need to do is turn down the shift pressure. I don't really know what the heck I'm looking at as far as how the tables work, so what I think I'm going to do is copy the tables from the stock tune file and load them into the new tune file. The WOT shift rpm makes sense to me but the partial throttle tables kinda throw me for a loop. I need to do more research.

hptuners shift points.PNG hptuners part throttle shift.PNG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed an

View attachment 229804
I just installed an ACDelco, hope it lasts 160k like the first one which actually still wasn’t leaking.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful with tr
Currently poking around in my tune file. The program loaded on the ECM right now is the tune that came from Jasper for my replacement engine which was modified for the cam that is in it. Its very weird seeing what was changed.

I need to adjust the shift points. The engine makes power to like, 6,100 rpm and the shift points several hundred rpm below that. What I also need to do is turn down the shift pressure. I don't really know what the heck I'm looking at as far as how the tables work, so what I think I'm going to do is copy the tables from the stock tune file and load them into the new tune file. The WOT shift rpm makes sense to me but the partial throttle tables kinda throw me for a loop. I need to do more research.

View attachment 229807 View attachment 229808
Keep in mind many a trans have been blown due to people not knowing what they’re doing with tunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65