What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How old is he? My oldest is 28. It's always nice when the kids take an interest in learning something--ANYTHING, from their parents lol.

He is 15, and will turn 16 in November. All of my kids got their own basic set of tools for Christmas when they were 8. My second oldest son will help work on stuff sometimes but is more interested in helping me cook, grill, smoke. My daughter, #3, loves to help me whether it is woodworking, carpentry or mechanic work. My youngest is special needs due to his biological parents abusing him at 1-1/2 months of age. He was given a 1% chance of surviving and was never supposed to walk, talk or see due to the amount of brain damage from being shaken. We had him as a foster child and adopted him when he was 2. He is now 9 and just started 4th grade. He has beat a lot of the odds and helps when he can. He is pretty savvy with Minecraft and Xbox.

BTW, we adopted our 15 yr old out of foster care when he was 2 as well.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Got the yellow LED fog light bulbs installed. The clips on these housings are pretty brittle and dont provide much feedback. I’m a little suspect if they are actually engaged but they passed the wiggle test. Had to come back inside because of the heat. Next project is going to be oil change and then catch can while I wait for the engine bay to cool down.

AB6A1690-CCA6-4EA7-9F52-F3F536FA74DC.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He is 15, and will turn 16 in November. All of my kids got their own basic set of tools for Christmas when they were 8. My second oldest son will help work on stuff sometimes but is more interested in helping me cook, grill, smoke. My daughter, #3, loves to help me whether it is woodworking, carpentry or mechanic work. My youngest is special needs due to his biological parents abusing him at 1-1/2 months of age. He was given a 1% chance of surviving and was never supposed to walk, talk or see due to the amount of brain damage from being shaken. We had him as a foster child and adopted him when he was 2. He is now 9 and just started 4th grade. He has beat a lot of the odds and helps when he can. He is pretty savvy with Minecraft and Xbox.

BTW, we adopted our 15 yr old out of foster care when he was 2 as well.
I used to love having my son with me, working on my cars, and just plain spending time with him. He's a mechanic now. Anyone can have kids, but not everyone can be a parent :waytogo:. Job well done my friend.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to love having my son with me, working on my cars, and just plain spending time with him. He's a mechanic now. Anyone can have kids, but not everyone can be a parent :waytogo:. Job well done my friend.

Thank you very much. Not sure who has taught who more, me or them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432

Latest posts