What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn't what I did to my Tahoe, but what some thieving bastards did to my Tahoe.
I woke up this morning to find my Tahoe on blocks, and the wheels and tires stolen. They were only the stocks 20s, but I guess that's what they wanted. They brought their own blocks, and kindly left the lug nuts. Nothing else was taken or damaged.
Time for some locking lug nuts and an exterior surveillance system.

I guess I get to now decide if I want to go with black wheels or stick with the chrome. The dealer wants $495.00 per wheel, so that's a big nope. I doubt the insurance will pay me close to what it would cost to replace new once they consider depreciation. Of course, I'll need to get whatever I can find as soon as possible, as I don't have the luxury of ordering and shipping times.

View attachment 218697
I will be selling a clean set of factory LTZ 20's here soon. Im sure you are not close enough for it to be worth it. But trying to help.

Edit:
Guess i should have paid attention to how long ago that was posted, and that you already got it resolved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working my way up to e85(unfortunately Flex fuel pumps here say 30-80 so you never know)

Still playing with the Torque app, and I'm pretty sure I don't have 537hp.. hah

Oil pressure is back up to normal again after a flush. One day I'll get all the crap out, or I'll just buy an 6.2
and put it on a stand til I need it.

Torq1.jpg torq2.jpg 1:4.jpg

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to calculating my mileages up from my cross country roadtrip
Day 1
Whidbey Island->Castle Rock, WA = 11.26mpg
Castle Rock->Roseburg, OR = 10.96mpg
Roseburg->Redding, CA = 11.97mpg
Day 2
Redding->Ripon, CA = 12.45mpg
Ripon->Bakersfield, CA = 12.45mpg
Bakersfield->Needles, CA = 13.39mpg
Needles->Flagstaff, AZ = 10.04mpg
Day 3
Flagstaff->Gallup, NM = 12.04mpg
Gallup->Edgewood, NM = 11.84mpg
Edgewood->Amarillo, Tx = 12.09mpg
Amarillo->El Reno, OK = 11.44mpg
Day 4
El Reno->Sallisaw, OK = 11.22mpg
Sallisaw->Hazen, OK = 8.82mpg(heavy foot+hills)
Hazen->Hamilton, AL = 12.78mpg
Hamilton->Waco, GA = 9.56mpg
Waco->Augusta, Ga = 14.12mpg
Augusta->Irmo, SC = 12.24mpg
Home
Overall Avg 11.64mpg
Total GVW was 7348 with a uhaul being towed behind, I thought we were averaging about 75-80mph, however after driving to Myrtle Beach beside my sister she said at my 80mph she was doing 86 just to keep up, guess my speedo is off from the 305/55's lol

mtc1328

Reaction score
I will be selling a clean set of factory LTZ 20's here soon. Im sure you are not close enough for it to be worth it. But trying to help.

Edit:
Guess i should have paid attention to how long ago that was posted, and that you already got it resolved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am all set for now, but thank you for the offer!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Working my way up to e85(unfortunately Flex fuel pumps here say 30-80 so you never know)

Still playing with the Torque app, and I'm pretty sure I don't have 537hp.. hah

Oil pressure is back up to normal again after a flush. One day I'll get all the crap out, or I'll just buy an 6.2
and put it on a stand til I need it.

View attachment 220132 View attachment 220133 View attachment 220131

You need to set up your vehicle profile in order to get a more realistic HP/TQ value. It needs to know the weight of the vehicle in order to calculate it properly.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need to get admin on adding "supercharger yes/no" to the side bar

<<<<<<<<

How about creating new thread so we can get all boosted trucks and setup's in one place, it may help someone down the road with their project. I mean like a closed thread without discussions.

It will be very exciting thread. LOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667