What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 214358 View attachment 214359 View attachment 214360 View attachment 214361 View attachment 214362 Finally got off my ass and installed the rear Spohn Adjustable Panhard bar this morning. It was crazy simple to install once I dropped the spare tire. I am starting to realize I should have created a build page as the FEDEX and UPS drivers continue
to visit my house. Lol

Looking good. Nice stance.

Build page for sure especially with that suspension work so we know what you’ve done. :)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3.0 front and 5 rear. I contemplated removing the 1 inch spacers in the rear and putting air helper spring kit in I ordered, but I am likely going to wait until I put wheels on it.

Thanks for the numbers. Yours has the stance I want but I'm not sure if I want a 3" or 4" drop in the front. Probably end up at 3.5", knowing me. :rolleyes: Yours also shows me that it'll be ok to run the stock 20" wheels with the drop... at least temporarily. ;) Does yours ride soft in the rear with those coils?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Blue Rock

Reaction score
Thanks for the numbers. Yours has the stance I want but I'm not sure if I want a 3" or 4" drop in the front. Probably end up at 3.5", knowing me. :rolleyes: Yours also shows me that it'll be ok to run the stock 20" wheels with the drop... at least temporarily. ;) Does yours ride soft in the rear with those coils?
Thanks man. It’s not stiff but it squats with my kids in it so that’s the reason I ordered the helper bags. I am definitely happy I did the free travel mod before I lowered it though. The stock bump stops would have made for a rough ride.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Stockton so I figured since you were half way to Bakersfield that you must have just pasted thru, I take it you went thru Barstow and headed east on 40?, if you come back on 40 thru Flagstaff you can take a side trip on 180 north out of Flagstaff towards the south rim of the Grand canyon (it runs into 64) and I will tell that little 180 will take you thru the most beautiful country you may ever see I wish I could live right there about 1/2 way between Flagstaff and the Canyon. but anyway if you go that way and peek at the canyon you can then jump back on 40 west from 64 it's a nice little side trip if you have the time.

That’s actually the exact route we took and it was absolutely beautiful! Then we ended up staying the night in flagstaff, also a beautiful place, it was like 18 degrees when we pulled in though, mom wasn’t to thrilled about it but I enjoyed the drive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe