What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW- does anyone else have issue when Fueling up with the gas tank pressure build up trigger the pump to shut off?....I had ever since my rig was new and have always just put up with it and stood there babysitting the pump....just curious if there's a quick fix?[/QUOTE]

^^ not on my tahoe but on other cars trucks it has happened to me, most recently on some pos ford pickup i was driving, i turn the gas nozzle upside down when i fill it, you need to be careful though because sometimes it doesn't automatically click off and obviously you get a splashback of gas. It works for me instead of 'babysitting'....

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesssir. Covert ops saves those dreaded "What are you doing to the trucks again?" questions, umm no answer and eye rolling sessions. Lol

Looks really familiar. Nice work.

View attachment 78124

View attachment 78125

Crazy that they are the same year trucks and my undercarriage looks worse than your '06......all the wax dip on my frame rails is coming off in large pieces.....:smh:

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this issue on my tahoe. There is some kind of pressure release vent that stops working and has to be replaced. I need to figure out how to fix it.
BTW- does anyone else have issue when Fueling up with the gas tank pressure build up trigger the pump to shut off?....I had ever since my rig was new and have always just put up with it and stood there babysitting the pump....just curious if there's a quick fix?

^^ not on my tahoe but on other cars trucks it has happened to me, most recently on some pos ford pickup i was driving, i turn the gas nozzle upside down when i fill it, you need to be careful though because sometimes it doesn't automatically click off and obviously you get a splashback of gas. It works for me instead of 'babysitting'....[/QUOTE]

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't insert the nozzle all the way in when I fill up. I put it in just far enough to keep from spilling but out enough to vent through the hole around the nozzle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA