What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew why no one believes me when I state these things. :rolleyes: lol

I don't believe you.:D

Really, though- I could hear a difference in the way mine sounded. It's very very slight, but there is a difference. It's almost only noticeable when in AFM mode, but I could hear the faint difference when idling.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm not running a factory muffler but go ahead and continue believing in the myth about the resonator :waytogo:

I wish I knew why no one believes me when I state these things. :rolleyes: lol
Cause its a resonator, it resonates sounds. Why did gm put it on? spend time and money and research for that part? What the purpose of life?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cause its a resonator, it resonates sounds. Why did gm put it on? spend time and money and research for that part? What the purpose of life?
Cuz GM does not make smart choices at least 50% of the time (probably higher)

....and the purpose of life = rainbows and butterflies lol

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I spun out on a muddy trail looking for a place to camp last weekend and hit a tree head-on.
Dropped the Tahoe off at my body shop today and it looks like a week of downtime and $2800. Insurance doesn't cover offroad collisions. :rage:

Oh well I needed to get the hood, bumper, and front quarter panels repainted before all this anyway.

JT 07LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea man I wish I could afford one but they cost more than $2500 by themselves! Why can't somebody come up with a cheaper design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA