What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the cluster is programmed for my vin with the same mileage and hours, the only issue I am having now is I am so used to the needles being straight up for the temp/oil/volts and these are just a notch off from normal at initial warmup so I have to either adjust it myself or have someone else do it or send it back so the vender can do it. if I don't do it it's going to drive me crazy some form of OCD I guess lol

I get the OCD thing. I'd use a scan tool to see what temps the sensors are reporting to the PCM and compare that to the gauges. Your old cluster may have been slightly inaccurate and the new one is actually better. If you wanna be technical, none of the OEM gauges are 100% accurate. I believe I'd be able to ignore it... Maybe...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get the OCD thing. I'd use a scan tool to see what temps the sensors are reporting to the PCM and compare that to the gauges. Your old cluster may have been slightly inaccurate and the new one is actually better. If you wanna be technical, none of the OEM gauges are 100% accurate. I believe I'd be able to ignore it... Maybe...
ya I have a Bluetooth obd elm adapter and torque pro I will run that and see what it says, it could be reporting 208 deg, etc, etc

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have my underhood light idea narrowed down, I can run it just under the front frame lip edge where the battery cable goes across and it wont be the way of anything at all, and I will probably just drop in a hood pin and make the pin the ground for simplification.

light.jpg

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bummer I've had that happen on my nbs, car wash?
Yep. And im off work tmrw. I will a hour away. I have a spare set. Guess I will have 1 painted. But I will go back Friday and look and see if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to get my emissions test done, no issues but a PITA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK