What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Theyre not. I actually bought a different set and had my installer make brackets for them to fit. Turned out great imo but ill get a pic when i get a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen some cheaper ones that are for the Jeeps I believe but I would have to make a bracket to make them fit as you stated. Not a big deal but I have limited time due to work. I really just need to become independently wealthy so I have more time for activities... lol

Beezaroh

Reaction score
I have seen some cheaper ones that are for the Jeeps I believe but I would have to make a bracket to make them fit as you stated. Not a big deal but I have limited time due to work. I really just need to become independently wealthy so I have more time for activities... lol
Bingo. These are it. Theyre led and look much better than oem. Cheap too : )

Beezaroh

Reaction score
a8270d0ff41c7f27f99d8975646bd987.png
d459d9d639277dc7a4fb5743b147ab62.png

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an estimate from my local muffler shop to remove the resonator and add a stainless tip. $99.50
About the same price as the SLP but he does all the work and no wait.
Decisions, decisions. One tip and instant gratification, or SLP dual tips and a wait time?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an estimate from my local muffler shop to remove the resonator and add a stainless tip. $99.50
Decisions, decisions. One tip and instant gratification, or SLP dual tips and a wait time?

One tip? He doesn't have a single in/dual out tip or will he let you bring him your own tip? I'd get that one from ebay and have him weld it on. The SLP one is nice, but kustom is kewlr, brah.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted the fender braces. Got battery acid on one and it started to rust. Best looking paint on the whole truck.
d91764c44ddc15b8220ff9857ee31808.jpg

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hacksaw and clamp on $20 ftw.

See if you like it before you commit money.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If I were in your shoes, I'd just decide which would look the best. The short-term wait and/or or labor will be nothing but a memory in short order, but the look is lasting....and the cost is pretty even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv