What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I tried to install led blinkers.. and couldn't get the bumper bolts to come out. They're probably rusted in. Fu gm for making this a bs process just to change a bulb!!
Just go through the wheel well .you don't need to remove the bumper bolts just reach up that's what I did on my denali

sent from galaxy s6

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go through the wheel well .you don't need to remove the bumper bolts just reach up that's what I did on my denali

sent from galaxy s6

Are you talking to just change the bulb or to get the housing out.

If it's just the bulb can you get to the wires easy?

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want noise because noise or better light at night?
Cost and time considerations and the itch to have what done...

Do headers before tune either way.

Retro.

Touch choice. Maybe headers and tune because can enjoy t both day and night driving first then retro. Just my .02 since you asked. :)

Edited:

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Thankfully I didn't call anybody a bad auto correct name. lol

I was trying to make a noise or light output choice.
Do you want to hear the headers now and have a bit more performance with the tune or do you want to see better light at night is what I was after?

I like the idea of headers then tune either close together or even apart is okay, but I think the headers taken into account with the tune is a better option. The retro is an instant win no matter how you look at it and instantly aesthetically pleasing.

Hope that makes more sense in answering your original post...lol. Sorry for confusion.

@NGAneer
@iamdub

No worries. I sometimes have streams of consciousness in posts.

I think I'm going to go with headers. One because even though I like the projectors at night (wife's LaCrosse is lovely), I don't have visibility problems. I'll just be holding off and do the tune right after the headers. Oh, and I found two broken manifold bolts. WAHOO!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries. I sometimes have streams of consciousness in posts.

I think I'm going to go with headers. One because even though I like the projectors at night (wife's LaCrosse is lovely), I don't have visibility problems. I'll just be holding off and do the tune right after the headers. Oh, and I found two broken manifold bolts. WAHOO!

Oh see now you've gone and done a "simple? lol" header change out and found the dreaded broken manifold bolts.

Damn auto correct on telephone mucks up my replies. I can type much faster on the computer and edit better, hence my original grammatical inconsistencies. lol Headers win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ericbath

Latest posts