What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my pass side mirror folding and puddle light working. Had to get an used esky lass side switch. Works like a charm now!

20170222_223905.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to install mirrors with blinkers in my 2010 yukon but don't know if that's possible to install OEM ones. today the truck got fixed under warranty running perfect now. swapped the stock air filter for a k&n filter, eventually I'll get a CAI and AEM Pro dry filter (never needs oil like k&n).

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to install mirrors with blinkers in my 2010 yukon but don't know if that's possible to install OEM ones. today the truck got fixed under warranty running perfect now. swapped the stock air filter for a k&n filter, eventually I'll get a CAI and AEM Pro dry filter (never needs oil like k&n).
Yep, you can. I bought aftermarket A1 dl3 mirrors. I think you can keep your same mirror switches if all you want to add is the blinkers. You will have to remove the door panel and run the plug to the window switch and plug it into the correct section. 09 up, the LED looks fuller. OEM is cool, but worth their weight in gold. I paid 140 for both of my mirrors off ebay.

If you want puddle light / folding, you havs to get oem used and programmed da and ps front window switches.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, you can. I bought aftermarket A1 dl3 mirrors. I think you can keep your same mirror switches if all you want to add is the blinkers. You will have to remove the door panel and run the plug to the window switch and plug it into the correct section. 09 up, the LED looks fuller. OEM is cool, but worth their weight in gold. I paid 140 for both of my mirrors off ebay.

If you want puddle light / folding, you havs to get oem used and programmed da and ps front window switches.

oh that's sick,! so there is a dedicated plug in the door panels to add lighted mirrors. sweet. hopefully that's the case with my 2010 yukon.
ah so their called puddle lights. need that too! not really interested in heated or folding. I'm in Cali, no snow where I live just rain every now and than.

Last edited:

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh that's sick,! so there is a dedicated plug in the door panels to add lighted mirrors. sweet. hopefully that's the case with my 2010 yukon.
ah so their called puddle lights. need that too! not really interested in heated or folding. I'm in Cali, no snow where I live just rain every now and than.
All the the places are on te window switches themselves.

Passenger side switch

dfd43ab644041752d43be331374d52ef.jpg

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the the places are on te window switches themselves.

Passenger side switch

dfd43ab644041752d43be331374d52ef.jpg

sweet! thanks for posting that pic! shopping now for gmc blinker mirrors. hard to find one's that match my paint on my truck.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet! thanks for posting that pic! shopping now for gmc blinker mirrors. hard to find one's that match my paint on my truck.
You can pull the caps off of yours and put on the new ones. Youtube how do it. Or you can buy the duplicolor aerosol paint and clear and do it your self in a hr or so.

My rc truck using the duplicolor paint and clear with minor prep. Pewter Metallic

20170216_225441.jpg

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can pull the caps off of yours and put on the new ones. Youtube how do it. Or you can buy the duplicolor aerosol paint and clear and do it your self in a hr or so.

My rc truck using the duplicolor paint and clear with minor prep. Pewter Metallic

View attachment 75204

haha that looks sick!

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh see now you've gone and done a "simple? lol" header change out and found the dreaded broken manifold bolts.

Damn auto correct on telephone mucks up my replies. I can type much faster on the computer and edit better, hence my original grammatical inconsistencies. lol Headers win.

Well I actually was just scouting. See what I'd be undertaking in terms of tools and real estate under the hood and through the fender wells. I was checking to see if I could get a rachet, impact, etc. in and if I broke one, what was I going to do.

Went from "if I" broke one" to "when the last guy" broke one. I've got one broken on each side, passenger rear and driver side second to the rear. That's what told be I'll be doing the headers first because before long they'll develop into a leak because I haven't noticed one yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts