What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got most of the Tahoe detailed. Got to finish the rear hatch then I'll upload pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after 3 tries i finally got the TBSS rear airbags installed. love the way the truck rides now even more

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
well after 3 tries i finally got the TBSS rear airbags installed. love the way the truck rides now even more
Definitely been curious about these. So do you have a small compressor installed and can adjust them or is it just like the helper bags and you fill them to desired pressure?

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely been curious about these. So do you have a small compressor installed and can adjust them or is it just like the helper bags and you fill them to desired pressure?

Well i had the helper bags before in my drop springs. at the moment i just use the same method. i will be buying a compressor at a later date.

Why was it so hard?

Well it was just issues. One the first time taking the suspension apart was to check the helper bags as the wife said that one had blew. so when i did that i also added the 1in spacer to raise it up.

With that the first set of bags i got, they where both defective which i didn't know till they where installed. one the locking tabs where cracked. the other the fitting for the airline was stripped.

After dealing with Amazon i was able to installed then new ones in about 45 mins without a problem.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the new mini d2s 4.0 since i havnt sealed the mini d2s 3's up
Also ordered led corner and drl/signal to round out the ledness. Maybe next week i can get them aimed and sealed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj87