What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTahoe

Reaction score
Put an Airaid MIT on tonight. Definitely a small increase on the butt dyno but the sound is hit or miss. Not sure if I love it yet.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put an Airaid MIT on tonight. Definitely a small increase on the butt dyno but the sound is hit or miss. Not sure if I love it yet.

Mine sounds really good with the SLP resonator delete kit. It gave me exactly the sound I was looking for without any drone.

NCTahoe

Reaction score
Mine sounds really good with the SLP resonator delete kit. It gave me exactly the sound I was looking for without any drone.
I'm looking into that kit right now actually! I just am not sure how it'll fit with my Z71 fender flares... I brought up an old thread in the performance forum asking about it. Want to make sure it'll work. I may just leave the stock pipe a little longer to compensate and let the tips hang a touch lower

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into that kit right now actually! I just am not sure how it'll fit with my Z71 fender flares... I brought up an old thread in the performance forum asking about it. Want to make sure it'll work. I may just leave the stock pipe a little longer to compensate and let the tips hang a touch lower

I don't know if that will work since the new pipe has a hanger welded on it. You would probably need to mod the hanger to get it to hang lower...believe me, I tried...mine is about 1/2" from the bottom of the stock body so if your flares are any past the bottom edge of the body it will need some modification. Let me know if you need any pics or if I can help out.

NCTahoe

Reaction score
I don't know if that will work since the new pipe has a hanger welded on it. You would probably need to mod the hanger to get it to hang lower...believe me, I tried...mine is about 1/2" from the bottom of the stock body so if your flares are any past the bottom edge of the body it will need some modification. Let me know if you need any pics or if I can help out.

Thanks. I'll be sure to let you know if I need any info. I'm thinking I can get a longer rubber exhaust hanger to compensate for it being a touch lower. Otherwise I'll have to figure out another way to get it to clear. I found it on sale for $90 shipped so it's hard to beat the price...

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be sure to let you know if I need any info. I'm thinking I can get a longer rubber exhaust hanger to compensate for it being a touch lower. Otherwise I'll have to figure out another way to get it to clear. I found it on sale for $90 shipped so it's hard to beat the price...

Oh that would definitely work, not bad price either! Good luck!

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
letting the wife drive her family around this weekend in mine. Always makes me a little nervous. She used to have an Acadia and she constantly backed into poles in parking garages. We had to get rid of it and get her a car again. She is always SUPER careful in the truck but she is driving around our 2 year old nephew and 6 year old niece. So hoping they don't distract her!!!!

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wired my bottom turn signals to light up when my parking/headlights come on and when i hit my signal they are yellow. I also wired my middle DRLs to come on with my headlights. My DRL still come on by them selves when its sunny along with the bottom turns.
d8a0afa3-8df3-48bb-80f6-fb7d08f1cb99.jpg

I also removed all my escalade emblems side and rear
4ef3af8b-22ef-41ed-b5b2-e8e573af245b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyZ71