What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Curse you guys!

Auto sync ordered...
You won't be sorry.

It does a ton of stuff and also checks for updates when connected to home wifi when it's parked in the driveway or garage.

It's also used to flash the BCM. You can purchase the BCM flash online with the options you want and it will download to the AutoSync over wifi and then you can enter programming mode through the DIC and flash the BCM

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't be sorry.

It does a ton of stuff and also checks for updates when connected to home wifi when it's parked in the driveway or garage.

It's also used to flash the BCM. You can purchase the BCM flash online with the options you want and it will download to the AutoSync over wifi and then you can enter programming mode through the DIC and flash the BCM
Can you use it on more than one vehicle or is there an additional licensing fee of some kind?

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't be sorry.

Mine will never be in range of wifi, unless I hotspot my phone I guess.

I know I won't be disappointed, that's why I went ahead and ordered.
USPS says it'll deliver Monday.

Reaction score
Can you use it on more than one vehicle or is there an additional licensing fee of some kind?
To use it just for the standard features, yes. But it needs to stay plugged in for some of the features to keep working. For example, to keep the TPMS disabled it needs to stay plugged in, but to reprogram the TPMS pressure for higher PSI truck tires so it gives the low pressure warning when the tire is at say 60psi or something like that (range is 24-79psi), no it can be removed from the OBD port.

Not too sure exactly how the BCM programming works and if it's vin specific. I think it is when you order the BCM flash.

Reaction score
Mine will never be in range of wifi, unless I hotspot my phone I guess.

I know I won't be disappointed, that's why I went ahead and ordered.
USPS says it'll deliver Monday.
It has a small usb port and a microSD slot. I know when I first got it I had it inside the house and powered it up via the usb port and was able to set it up to connect to my home wifi and download firmware updates. So it doesn't have to stay in the truck to do that. You can take it inside and power it via usb to do that

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a small usb port and a microSD slot. I know when I first got it I had it inside the house and powered it up via the usb port and was able to set it up to connect to my home wifi and download firmware updates. So it doesn't have to stay in the truck to do that. You can take it inside and power it via usb to do that
Nice!
So how much commission are they paying you on each sale here?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, they should, but I'm just a satisfied user.
I used BT Dieselworks to flash my BCM on my 08 Silverado. I used my Autocal to do the actual flash. It’s a separate charge for each VIN for the BCM tune file just like a ECM/TCM tune is. Plus you need one available VIN slot on your Autocal if you go this way, so you might have to buy that. I had one because my 02 only used one out of the 2 I bought since it only has a PCM, no separate trans controller. I used that slot to program the 08 BCM. I’m happy with the end result, there’s less options than the AutoSync but still quite a few. Just thought I’d throw that out there for those of you with an Autocal. You don’t have to buy an AutoSync to flash your BCM. I like helping people spend money, so there ya go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667