What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was your job in the oil field?
I worked as an mwd in the patch off and on for about 14 years, although never in the Dakotas.
Nice! I was a wellsite geologist with expertise in horizontal drilling, mostly in the red river B, and the bakken - both in the Williston basin. Although I did some work in the red desert in Wyoming as well.

Which company did you work for? Sperry? Where were you?

jared999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I was a wellsite geologist with expertise in horizontal drilling, mostly in the red river B, and the bakken - both in the Williston basin. Although I did some work in the red desert in Wyoming as well.

Which company did you work for? Sperry? Where were you?
Yeah, actually I did work for Sperry (halliburton) for the majority of my career, then a couple smaller companies. Worked in CA, OK, TX, NM.
I worked closely with geologists when I was in drilling optimization and remote ops centers etc. We had one customer whose geologists were always on our nuts asking for info. I wish I could remember that particular energy company.

Who did you work for?

Last edited:

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was chewing on putting the escalade steering wheel on there, since it has the wood trim. I dunno.

What forum would I put the DIY in? 2007-14 Tahoe > Interior?

Or is there a separate area for DIY's?
I would put it under the “Tech Info” section under the 2007-2014 forum area.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have had a weird weather year. Quite a bit more snow here than normal. Ok, maybe not a lot. We usually get a few inches a year but this year has been an exception. Cleaned it up and shined the factory wheels. They are in pretty descent shape but are starting to peel on the insides. Lubed the factory steps (which I have done at every wash) and took a pic.AA9EC191-DC21-40BF-BD09-A63E2376A61B.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645