What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it @90mph for 5 1/2 hours, fastest moving turkey on the west coast lol, had one little stint of about 122mph with something that said Santa Cruz on the tailgate looked kinda like a honda but that's all it had in it then he waved as i passed by up in Oregon now

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it @90mph for 5 1/2 hours, fastest moving turkey on the west coast lol, had one little stint of about 122mph with something that said Santa Cruz on the tailgate looked kinda like a honda but that's all it had in it then he waved as i passed by up in Oregon now
And did you run out of gas or coast into the gas station after that run? LOL

I'm not sure my little 5.3, being less efficient at high speeds, could make that run for that long at that speed without running out of fuel.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And did you run out of gas or coast into the gas station after that run? LOL

I'm not sure my little 5.3, being less efficient at high speeds, could make that run for that long at that speed without running out of fuel.
Well I would have ran out probably a little after 4 hours, but ya I stopped and fueled up. Cheapest gas of the year it was $4.17 for premium cluster still shows average 10.7mpg which is what I always get no matter if around town or long drives, my foot is heavy

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667