What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link to the unit pretty please!
these models are discontinued, which is fine because you can find used or refurbished ones for 1/2 price
the newer ones are $1500 or so and prices are probably still high because of covid and chip shortage

then you need adapters and modules to make it all work with oem probably another $2-300 depending on where you shop

Reaction score
So I have my new wheels, tpms sensors, and lug nuts and now just watching for Black Friday tire sales to get new tires mounted and balanced.

I'm looking to get the Michelin Defender LTX.

Also, I've never had wheels balanced using stick on weights ('33 hot rod has them, but my father in law had them done). Do most places use them now standard? Does anyone know if Costco uses stick ons?

The new wheels don't appear to have an outer lip to attach weights to....

20221112_104729.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have my new wheels, tpms sensors, and lug nuts and now just watching for Black Friday tire sales to get new tires mounted and balanced.

Also, I've never had wheels balanced using stick on weights ('33 hot rod has them, but my father in law had them done). Do most places use them now standard? Does anyone know if Costco uses stick ons?

View attachment 384932
I think most places have gone to the stick on weights from what I’ve seen.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

View attachment 384932
Used stick on weights on mine. Not my favorite method appearance wise but they are better for the longevity of the wheel finish.