What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Malik112099

Reaction score
Did an oil change today. While laying under it looking at things i discovered the source of my suspension clunk...BOTH sway bar end links are GONE haha. Whoops.
I got new tires over the weekend and the shop wouldnt do an alignment cause my control arms (and other components) are old and out of tolerance (originals). I ordered a full 12 piece control arm kit for my local shop to install next week.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess when the oil pick up tube just falls out when you remove the fasteners prob means the o-ring should be replaced? Lol

Replacing my oil pan gasket to address a seep that escalated into a decent leak (oil spots on the concrete) fairly quickly.

9A41E5C6-EE60-4243-B92E-0D74703DAA5D.jpeg

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess when the oil pick up tube just falls out when you remove the fasteners prob means the o-ring should be replaced? Lol

Replacing my oil pan gasket to address a seep that escalated into a decent leak (oil spots on the concrete) fairly quickly.
i do not envy you on that one..there is ALOT of issh in the way of that pan

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 358988

Nice work. Looks pretty good in there.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 358988
The o ring should be replaced anytime the pan is off imo but yeah definitely in that case. :happy107:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever removed any part of the firewall insulation? Mine is hanging down and ******* me off.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove faster through Jersey and filled in Delaware when I came home from Florida last month....Although, in retrospect, the price of fuel was cheaper in NJ so I guess my theory was a fail......Story of my life!
Yeah it’s funny- you would think that a state that has attendants pumping your gas would have more expensive fuel than one right next to it that has self serve. But Oregon’s gas , with attendants, is consistently less expensive- by an average of 10 cents per gallon- than our neighbors to the north, Washington which is self serve. I see a lot of Washington drivers filling up here.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah it’s funny- you would think that a state that has attendants pumping your gas would have more expensive fuel than one right next to it that has self serve. But Oregon’s gas , with attendants, is consistently less expensive- by an average of 10 cents per gallon- than our neighbors to the north, Washington which is self serve. I see a lot of Washington drivers filling up here.
It all depends on the road taxes. Pa doesn't pump your gas but their gas is more expensive then Jersey's. When I lived in Pa I always filled up in Jersey. Back then it was .12-.14 cents a gallon cheaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts