What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Detailed inside an out only took an hour, and I do this every 3 days
Especially when you have black/black + kids = nasty (finger prints and smudges on doors outside and windows in and out
Crumbs on carpet “leaf’s, dirt”)
I’m just OCD about dirty vehicles

Edit I’m in the wrong area lol

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been to Oklahoma quite a few times over the years. Enough to start thinking they must build in the potholes to the paving.

In 2018, coming home from a long road trip, we cut across the OK panhandle. The highway had just been repaved. So recently, the stripes hadn't been painted yet. Yep, potholes everywhere.

Theory proven.
I think Colorado roads could take the title… jus sayin…

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rocket Man and @iamdub i just went outside to the garage and i see now what y’all are talking about. It does have a negative camber. I’m assuming since i put new wheels on it, i have to get the alignment done since i went down 2 inches.
Sure…give them the credit. You’re welcome by the way. Ha!
Are you sure that you didn’t install the wheels/tires like that. I’m not saying you did, but I’ve seen more than once where someone’s kid was helping them and they end up installing one lug nut (usually the top or bottom one) all the way before putting any others on. Or where they used the “circle pattern” instead of using the star pattern that goes with the number of lug nuts on the vehicle.
My buddy didn’t notice it and after his wife hit a pot hole on her way home from work that tire rolled like a dodecahedron.

You shouldn’t need an alignment by stepping down wheel sizes. You are however, going to want to use a Tech2 so you can relearn the vehicle parameters for the new wheel size. Its worth doing because it makes a difference with the wheel speed sensors and your overall fuel economy.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Detailed inside an out only took an hour, and I do this every 3 days
Especially when you have black/black + kids = nasty (finger prints and smudges on doors outside and windows in and out
Crumbs on carpet “leaf’s, dirt”)
I’m just OCD about dirty vehicles

Edit I’m in the wrong area lol
I used a leaf blower inside thecopcar the other day. 5 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts