What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would POR-15 work? It pretty thick stuff, hates UV but I think it might seal the ends up enough and protect it. Just shooting from the hip..
I doubt that would wick into the crack, which is what was asked. However, it would make a good top coat. I have some cold-rolled steel bar coated in POR-15 that's been outside for 20 years and still looks good.

Reaction score
I doubt that would wick into the crack, which is what was asked. However, it would make a good top coat. I have some cold-rolled steel bar coated in POR-15 that's been outside for 20 years and still looks good.
Just spray some Fluid Film on/into the area then repeat the application every 6 months when you rotate the tires {or whenever you have the front wheels off)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not uncommon for the street side in salt country. I always theorized it was. Corrosion from under a wet brake pad that sat a couple days.
Oh yeah, I always forget about you guys in salt country. A completely different set of problems than I have to experience. Thats a new one for me there. Damn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts