What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Anyone run a gauge pod/pillar thing?
Thinking about getting one for the wideband, that is should i just opt to buy the AEM vs pulling my innovate one from the vette.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone run a gauge pod/pillar thing?
Thinking about getting one for the wideband, that is should i just opt to buy the AEM vs pulling my innovate one from the vette.
I have the single pillar pod for an AEM wideband on my 02. I painted it to match the interior. Looks good.

Reaction score
What do you think of it so far?

I have been looking at getting something like this, mostly because i carry and having it bolted down feels a little more secure should i need to leave it in the car for a bit.

I'm also a lock nerd, usually things like this have a retarded/simple lock installed.
Retarded like a child with a paperclip, youtube, and a.d.d. meds could make short work of. :jester:

My current little cable lockboxes are stupid like this.
Good enough to prevent a smash and grab tho.
I installed one of these cable type lock boxes using 2 of the bolts that hold the center console to the floor. I did have to drill new holes into the bottom of the lock box, and also used some washers as spacers underneath where the bolts go through because the factory console floor has recesses where the bolt heads are. I think I also used longer bolts.

20181015_220610.jpg

20181015_220806.jpg

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
What do you think of it so far?

I have been looking at getting something like this, mostly because i carry and having it bolted down feels a little more secure should i need to leave it in the car for a bit.

I'm also a lock nerd, usually things like this have a retarded/simple lock installed.
Retarded like a child with a paperclip, youtube, and a.d.d. meds could make short work of. :jester:

My current little cable lockboxes are stupid like this.
Good enough to prevent a smash and grab tho.
You probably watch Lockpicking Lawyer on YouTube then. That guy and Bosnian Bill have ruined me for ever trusting locks again. o_O

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
You probably watch Lockpicking Lawyer on YouTube then. That guy and Bosnian Bill have ruined me for ever trusting locks again. o_O

Oh yeah, and i have been having fun learning.
I have a bit of a knack for it, it's sorta relaxing.

I started pinning my own locks recently, chocked full of security pins and different weight springs. :jester:

Just my gate lock has some "alien technology" as Bill would say. :angels2:

I have a storage unit that has a German made lock that's worth more than the garbage inside of the unit. :patriot:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts