What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmmm2:

Needs a hummer hood vent. ;)

Googling around, i see a TON of options!
View attachment 305581
One example that would match up.

Bad MS Paint example,
View attachment 305582

:waytogo:
I bought them from the same company. Direct purchase with shipping was cheaper than Amazon and free shipping.

I looked at options to see what I could do without cutting the reinforcement beneath.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I bought them from the same company. Direct purchase with shipping was cheaper than Amazon and free shipping.

I looked at options to see what I could do without cutting the reinforcement beneath.

cut around it
You don't need a solid hole
Just area to pass through, and it would tie it together better IMO.

ETA: paint the structure underneath flat black or something that won't show through the vents.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
And i'm thinking about ordering these.

1.8 ratio, seems to be strong enough to handle the springs that came on my AFR heads.
$150 less than the gold line @ 1.82 ratio

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cut from up top with a cut-off wheel on a grinder, just deep enough to slice through the skin. And, as @Just Fishing suggested, paint the ribbing flat black.

I think the large center one would complement the two existing ones nicely in form and function.

My Jeep crawler fabricator buddy put louvers all over his XJ hood with small aux cooler fans underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman