What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most awesome forklift i ever got to operate.
Caterpillar.
and not a small Cat.
One of these but with a forklift attachment.

View attachment 270327
I used to run one of those when I was in the oilfield. I was a wellsite geologist working on rigs in Montana and NoDak, but used to help the roughnecks out when they got busy tripping pipe out of the hole. You can move a lot of heavy stuff with one of those. Easy to operate, too. Taught me a life lesson because none of the other geologists would help the guys out, so when it came time for me to need their help, they paid me back in spades. Gotta earn respect to get it, and a little respect goes a long way - especially when it's unexpected.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very much so and zero issues on fit or install. I found out I need a rear one as well but cannibalized one I removed and cut a piece off that wasn’t damaged and replaced.

next up for me is replacing all the ******** gm clips, retainers etc that have busted or crapped out from multiple panel and trim removal. There only good a few times imo before a few break or rattle too much for me. I’ve wrapped them with tesa tape in problem areas but still at the end of their lives with all the removal I’ve done over the years.
That’s good to know, I’ll keep that weatherstrip in mind if I ever need it again. So much less expensive. For clips and such I use www.clipsandfasteners.com - much cheaper than oem.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I used to run one of those when I was in the oilfield. I was a wellsite geologist working on rigs in Montana and NoDak, but used to help the roughnecks out when they got busy tripping pipe out of the hole. You can move a lot of heavy stuff with one of those. Easy to operate, too.

Years and years ago i worked for a pipe company.
I made the angles and crap.
Yard guys ran those things.

one day they needed help in the yard, so i busted my ass and got a ton of respect.
They asked me if they could buy me lunch or something.
I said no, but i would love to spend an hour with one of those (pointing at the cat).
So they let me run one for the day.

Kid me was going "weeeeeeeeee" the entire day with a big smile on my face. :D

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Psh. We’re supposed to have them here but I haven’t run them for years. Never got pulled over for it or got any tickets.
I had one vehicle without a front plate bracket. I got a warning one time when pulled over for something else.
I’m not real worried about it, especially if the plate is even partially visible.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years and years ago i worked for a pipe company.
I made the angles and crap.
Yard guys ran those things.

one day they needed help in the yard, so i busted my ass and got a ton of respect.
They asked me if they could buy me lunch or something.
I said no, but i would love to spend an hour with one of those (pointing at the cat).
So they let me run one for the day.

Kid me was going "weeeeeeeeee" the entire day with a big smile on my face. :D
My grandpa was a mechanic with his own shop. Stuff came in from three counties for him specifically to work on it. I got to drive some interesting vehicles from model 8 farm tractors to Cadillac hearses, ambulances, and fire trucks.

then I grew up and Uncle Sam paid me to drive these, full of jet fuel. They’re actually quite fun to put into a 10 wheel skid sideways.

89BEE63D-28CF-407F-9965-B39713BCD7B9.jpeg

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo i went to get out of the tahoe tonight and no dice. The door was unlocked and the inside door handle had no resistance to it. The outside handle worked though. Ughh

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooo i went to get out of the tahoe tonight and no dice. The door was unlocked and the inside door handle had no resistance to it. The outside handle worked though. Ughh
Do not like. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hillstrubl