What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Never had condensation in mine. I forget about that being an issue with you snowbirds. I cringe every time I see one of y'all's pics of your drainings that look like a drink from Starbuck's.
It’s the short trip trucks that never really get hot that develop tons of that snot. Gotta get em hot and run em out on the highway.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced all relays in the under hood fuse box, $71 shipped to my door from rockauto. I did this for no reason other than preventative maint, Helps me still choose to take the denali on road trips instead of our jeep grand cherokee ltd still under warranty! Just finished a 3,500 mile road trip to show our daughter that America is alive and well outside of our RIP state of california, did NV, AZ, UT, ID, SD, NB and back home, Saw Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Badlands and so much more. Restauraunts were open, schools were open, pools/jaccuzzis were open, People were friendly, Mask's were optional and frowned upon in some states as showing compliance with the "leftists". Oh yea, And somehow with all the hotels, restaurants, public bathrooms and random human contact, You know, living life as usual we could not and did not contract covid???????????
Amen brother. But..... all that fun, scenery.. and.. no.... PICS?!?

Stfu. Didn’t happen

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought one for my trans pan. Think I’ll do them for anything I can. They’re badass.
Yeah, I have one for my trans pan too, waiting for when I do the break-in fluid and filter change on it. I forgot I’m still in the break-in period and I destroyed the front diff with a dumbass move. But that Lubelocker will keep me from making the same mistake as last time when I did the filter and fluid- using RTV on a ****** gasket and clogging the servo passages which resulted in snapping the output shaft of the trans. What a PIA that turned out to be.

DurrtyBurB

Reaction score
Ive never had good luck with plasti dip. I had it on my 05s grill amd after a month it started to fade and start to turn brownish.

Still look good that color though...
i was bored on Sunday so gave it a shot.

are those Dodge rims?

yeah off a Ram 19-20 ,offset is perfect on NBS/NNBS. Added Chevy Aveo center caps and some decals off eBay. This is the other set I have on now

C043A310-BF2F-4EFC-9978-7785FD8E05D9.jpeg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have one for my trans pan too, waiting for when I do the break-in fluid and filter change on it. I forgot I’m still in the break-in period and I destroyed the front diff with a dumbass move. But that Lubelocker will keep me from making the same mistake as last time when I did the filter and fluid- using RTV on a ****** gasket and clogging the servo passages which resulted in snapping the output shaft of the trans. What a PIA that turned out to be.
Yup. This is the exact reason I bought it. Thanks for finding the problem for us Mark! [emoji15]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n