What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wes! Hmm, now do I want to drop the headliner to do this? LOL
you can get it from the rear passenger door area, you will have to pull it down enough to reach in there and unclip it, you might have to pull the plastic trim between the front & rear seat pillar back some I was in mine before it will all tuck back in fine, just make sure your hands are clean the head liner likes to take finger smudges pretty easy, take your time and go easy it's just a cardboard form

Last edited:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh also not impressed with the slotted rotors i have. The slots rusted and filled in so it shakes when i hit the brakes going from 50-slower.

when it rain it ***** all over you :confused:

that blows
i never had that issue on current or previous vehicles using slotted rotors.

only issue i had was w/ cross drilled rotors.... they tend to crack more w/ hard driving.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Chased some tire rub in the front. Trimmed my mud flaps and adjusted the liners should be good now.

I noted considerably more brake dust in the front that the back. I recently replaced the back brakes with Raybestos Coated rotors and ceramic pads. Considering the fronts however they are in almost new condition. Is it worth it for the dust factor? The kit is $100 on RockAuto...

Edit: The pads are ceramic semi metallic hybrid pads.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chased some tire rub in the front. Trimmed my mud flaps and adjusted the liners should be good now.

I noted considerably more brake dust in the front that the back. I recently replaced the back brakes with Raybestos Coated rotors and ceramic pads. Considering the fronts however they are in almost new condition. Is it worth it for the dust factor?
good ceramic pads should make virtually no dust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman