What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You could add a diode in the wire if you wanted to run fogs without the headlights on, that way when you turn the headlights on the fog relay would turn on but when you turn the fogs on the diode won’t allow the headlight relay to turn on. I’ll see if I can find a diode and try it today.
Watching for the results of your diode test.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice! Reminds of those late 1980s IROC wheels. Truck looks classy AND tough, like don't mess with me! LOL

Thanks! I like it. It is strange how the black wheels make the truck look less black...

A good clay bar treatment and some good wax will bring out the depth of the paint.

That will need to wait since my wife has accused me of “*******” my truck. LOL!

Jealous much?

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. Im sure there is a point where the help runs out. But I suppose thats true for anybody you work with. If I start questioning the quality of everything where do I stop. I know there are many threads out there regarding peeling chrome on factory gm wheels sold through the dealers too so who knows.

Maybe get em powedercoated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts