What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any broken manifold bolts?

lol
No motor = no heads = no bolts

Motor has been out for a couple of months and the manifolds and Y-pipe have just been resting on the cross member. I cut all of it out in preparation for headers.

But, there were no broken bolts when I disassembled everything to pull the motor. All the bolts backed out as normal.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol

Motor has been out for a couple of months and the manifolds and Y-pipe have just been resting on the cross member. I cut all of it out in preparation for headers.

But, there were no broken bolts when I disassembled everything to pull the motor. All the bolts backed out as normal.

Now I can say that my question was for historical purposes. LOL

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol

:drunk:

why have a running truck when all you really need is just something to work on

Also...pretty pathetic but I worked on the steam ports. I wanted to come up from the manifold to the head with a back to back 90 but bender I have won't make them that close. Don't want to buy a $130 tubing bender, that I'm not sure will work either, to make this one piece
20200527_220758.jpg 20200527_220807.jpg 20200527_220817.jpg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:drunk:

why have a running truck when all you really need is just something to work on

lol
All I wanted to work on was a simple AFM delete. Then a buddy offered me a cam for $100...

Also...pretty pathetic but I worked on the steam ports. I wanted to come up from the manifold to the head with a back to back 90 but bender I have won't make them that close. Don't want to buy a $130 tubing bender, that I'm not sure will work either, to make this one piece
View attachment 248740 View attachment 248741 View attachment 248742

It's symmetrical and sexy, so it looks just as intentional!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2