What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used my new tech2 to keep the throttle open so I can clean the gunk that was sticking up the throttle blade. Also found some body codes, one of which I will have to keep my eye on. It was part of the HVAC and an airflow sensor. Also replaced the drivers seatback a/c and heater blower, because it wasn't working as good as the new seat bottom I replaced recently.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used my new tech2 to keep the throttle open so I can clean the gunk that was sticking up the throttle blade. Also found some body codes, one of which I will have to keep my eye on. It was part of the HVAC and an airflow sensor. Also replaced the drivers seatback a/c and heater blower, because it wasn't working as good as the new seat bottom I replaced recently.
what were the hvac codes? if you run the calibration and then check for open codes if there is something wrong it will tell you the code

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Air control sensor 9, or something like that. I cleared it and will see if it comes back. As far as I know, it's been working as it's supposed to
There are several small temp sensors inside the air ducts that monitor the air temperature & control the actuators in conjunction with the external sensors in the headliner (the ones that look like little microphones) when set to automatic mode. fun stuff I had a crash course lol you have to pull panels off to access them but there easy to test if one fails. you just connect a meter to the pins and then hit the sensor with a hair dryer and watch to see if the ohm's change or not.

Reaction score
Good idea using the Tech2 to hold the throttle open while you clean it. It's otherwise a pain holding it open with one hand and cleaning with the other.

Under what menus did you find this?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10