What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cross your fingers, if you don't get a tracking number soon it might be a while they pop those out in china, I just looked on the Holley website there still doing the 30 day game which turns into 90+

Well shit......hope for the best then. It's not like it's a part I need right now.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate you dawg. I knew you knew the size and the search in here was jacked today. Silicone wore off from the car wash scrubbers I guess so got some stainless screws and gasket washers installed. May not be the perfection expected around here but I’ll take function over a soaked leaking headliner.

View attachment 243476 View attachment 243477 View attachment 243478 View attachment 243479 View attachment 243480

You should add a smear of silicone to the top of the washer so it seals against the underside of the screw head. I know from experience that sealing washer won't keep water from migrating down the screw threads. A little more silicone on the threads wouldn't do any harm. Don't use anaerobic thread locking compound. It will degrade the rubber sealing washer very quickly.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite a bit. But the sound is more important! Not too loud, but enough to let you know it's there. Absolutely no drone either.

Can you post up some videos for us please? Maybe cold and hot starts, a drive by and maybe interior accelerating to speed such as merging onto the highway. And have it all ready by 6 too, thanks! J/K!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Storms are approaching so I half-assed cleaned off the crud build up on the power steering components and pushed it back into the shop.

Took mine for a drive today to get her heated up stem to stern. Found some chicken and got the scoop on when the toilet paper truck will show up in the morning too! Never paid so much for chicken in my life! $5.99 a pound and it still tastes like chicken!

Have a number of things planned this week for the truck but it's hot out this week, hit 93 out on the highway. After Wednesday we'll have time in the mornings to get some things crossed off the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT