What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part number on old block is 15092625 and part number on the one i pulled from yard is 25815387. The lady at another yard I went to said 07-09 interchange, and the 5.3 vs the 6.2 also interchange but who knows if shes correct or not.

This listing makes me think they do interchange? https://www.justparts.com/Auto_Parts/GM-OEM-Fuse-Relay-Junction-Block-19210438/26210732

It was blowing fuses because I only had like 1/16 of an inch exposed on the purple wire and no way to maintain a solid connection.
An intermittent connection won’t blow a fuse and there’s no way in hell a wiper circuit should be drawing over 25 amps.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Thank u. I might pull it back in the garage. Need to find where the hell my multimeter went. I also dont seem to have a connector on that section of wire? Or am I supposed to test it with the fuse block removed on the connector below it?

Just a thought... you could try unplugging the wiper motor's harness and reinstall a good fuse and see if it still blows the fuse... if it does you know the problem is not in the wiper motor and if it doesn't then it most likely is in the wiper motor.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Just a thought... you could try unplugging the wiper motor's harness and reinstall a good fuse and see if it still blows the fuse... if it does you know the problem is not in the wiper motor and if it doesn't then it most likely is in the wiper motor.
Fantastic thought! I will have to see where the connector for the motor is