What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Here’s mine! I tried not to get my ugly mug in there but the field of view on these things is so crazy it still got me. Also excuse the garage. We’re having the house painted today and day before so its a cluster ****.

Anyway! This is a warm start, it had just rained and cleared up so the steam is from the humidity. I’m not gonna romp on a dead cold engine.

Beast mode!

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Beast mode!
Thank you! I will eventually figure out how to tune it so that it crackles and pops on deceleration. I think all I have to do is copy/paste the dfco settings from a G8 tune file. That said I can’t figure out where my laptop is. It WAS in the laptop bag in my back seat but it is no longer there. Hopefully it turns up- because if not then some fool walked off with it

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my 03 does that too. Crazy. I thought they all had that since the NBS.
I’ve had this feature in every truck since my 1999 Silverado. That being said, I also had a fuseblock on my 2007 Silverado that needed to be replaced because the headlights would shut off unless I pulled the fuses.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My battery might’ve been so dead that it didn’t take 10-20 minutes to drain it on the dome light.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been lurking these forums for the past few months and thought I'd finally take the time to make an account and start posting. I took some pictures to share with everyone. I look forward to taking part in some of the discussions around here.

im tempted to throw my factory 20s back on

MrDayMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im tempted to throw my factory 20s back on
I've been looking for replacement wheels but everything I like is a pretty penny. Plus I'd hate to change wheel sizes since I just bought these tires. The snowflake rims really catch my eye but I'm not ready to drop a grand.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for replacement wheels but everything I like is a pretty penny. Plus I'd hate to change wheel sizes since I just bought these tires. The snowflake rims really catch my eye but I'm not ready to drop a grand.

im a sucker for KMC. They have a pretty new one out that I love, but it would have to be a 24, and 24s kinda suck from my first experience

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp... turns out I think my battery is just dead... after a whopping 16 months. My neighbor attempted to jump it yesterday morning in his f**d transit. That thing is weird and I didn’t have a good feeling about it being a good jump. Just got home with my mom’s Honda and it started right up first try...... oh and the no power thing? I left a freakin dome light on all day yesterday. So just gotta go get the battery tested for good measure and swap it out.

I tested it a few times connecting/disconnecting and it has to be the battery.
battery is dead, should be able to leave it over night without issue

MrDayMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im a sucker for KMC. They have a pretty new one out that I love, but it would have to be a 24, and 24s kinda suck from my first experience
I couldn't imagine a wheel that big to be honest. Everything on their website is nice. I've found more black rims I like than I've found chrome rims but nothing I can really talk myself into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne