What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Welp... turns out I think my battery is just dead... after a whopping 16 months. My neighbor attempted to jump it yesterday morning in his f**d transit. That thing is weird and I didn’t have a good feeling about it being a good jump. Just got home with my mom’s Honda and it started right up first try...... oh and the no power thing? I left a freakin dome light on all day yesterday. So just gotta go get the battery tested for good measure and swap it out.

I tested it a few times connecting/disconnecting and it has to be the battery.

Weird... my Burb will automatically shut off the interior lights after they have been on for about 10-20 mins without the truck running.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird... my Burb will automatically shut off the interior lights after they have been on for about 10-20 mins without the truck running.

hm... yeah mine have never shut off automatically, but mines just a bare bones nothin fancy 07

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
hm... yeah mine have never shut off automatically, but mines just a bare bones nothin fancy 07

Mines an '08 but LTZ... I would have thought that GM would have done this on all of them as a safety to not leave you stranded.

On mine if you leave a door open, like when your working on something, after a set amount of time the dome lights go off and you have to close/open that door OR just open another door to get it to come back on.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines an '08 but LTZ... I would have thought that GM would have done this on all of them as a safety to not leave you stranded.

On mine if you leave a door open, like when your working on something, after a set amount of time the dome lights go off and you have to close/open that door OR just open another door to get it to come back on.

I think mine does the same thing if a door is open

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 10/15 minute timer is standard and has been since at least 00, if a dome light was left on in my 00 it would shut off after 15 minutes and trigger my aftermarket alarm because of a voltage change, the first time it happened it took about 45 minutes to figure out what the hell was going on, lol it's still standard on my 2012, headlights and radio are on a 10 minute, the dome lights are 15 minutes for whatever reason I know because the alarm time intervals are exactly 15 minutes.

**also if you leave the dome light on and it shuts off after the 15 minutes, then the next time you open the door and shut it, it resets the timer and the light stays on again for another 15 minutes, so unless you have seen the dome light on inside after 15 minutes without opening the door then it was off and you just didn't notice until you had opened and shut the door again.

Last edited:

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 10/15 minute timer is standard and has been since at least 00, if a dome light was left on in my 00 it would shut off after 15 minutes and trigger my aftermarket alarm because of a voltage change, the first time it happened it took about 45 minutes to figure out what the hell was going on, lol it's still standard on my 2012, headlights and radio are on a 10 minute, the dome lights are 15 minutes for whatever reason I know because the alarm time intervals are exactly 15 minutes.

All I know is.... it was 100% dead. I jumped it and went it came back on, a single dome light was on

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Here’s mine! I tried not to get my ugly mug in there but the field of view on these things is so crazy it still got me. Also excuse the garage. We’re having the house painted today and day before so its a cluster ****.

Anyway! This is a warm start, it had just rained and cleared up so the steam is from the humidity. I’m not gonna romp on a dead cold engine.