What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to remove the dash parts for wrapping? I'm always worried I'll break tabs off the pieces. I was going to buy a second set to wrap. But if it's low risk, I may just try it with the ones I have.
They’re pretty easy. You need to pull the cluster bezel first because the ones next to it tuck behind it, then they pop right off.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Having a rough idle and seems to be missing when cruising down the road. Going to check for vacuum leaks, pull a couple plugs and clean air filter & MAF sensor. Oxygen Sensors have just been replaced, I did get a P0175-00 "Fuel Trim System Rich Bank 2" Code yesterday.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redid the alignment. I had a a very noticeable amount of negative camber and measured it out to be 1°. So I set it to 1° of positive camber as it sat on the blocks. I also adjusted the caster for a little less on the RH side to promote straighter tracking on crowned roads. Of course, this meant I had to readjust the toe. I set it for 3/16" total toe-in.

It tracks "neutrally", the steering isn't squirrelly or heavy and my steering wheel is nearly 100% perfectly level to my eye. I'll carry a 16mm wrench and tweak that on my next trip out.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redid the alignment. I had a a very noticeable amount of negative camber and measured it out to be 1°. So I set it to 1° of positive camber as it sat on the blocks. I also adjusted the caster for a little less on the RH side to promote straighter tracking on crowned roads. Of course, this meant I had to readjust the toe. I set it for 3/16" total toe-in.

It tracks "neutrally", the steering isn't squirrelly or heavy and my steering wheel is nearly 100% perfectly level to my eye. I'll carry a 16mm wrench and tweak that on my next trip out.

I know you'll keep an eye out for wear, do you have the spec sheet? Our trucks are supposed to be set for negative .10 degrees plus or minus .6 degrees. on camber.

I was looking up how to do this at home after a shop told me I need new ball joints. Before taking it in, we put a dial indicator on the ball joints and they were fine. These guys seemed legit so I will check them all again.

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing 3:73 or 4:10 diff ratios, I dont feel like dealing with any downtime.

Do the Yukon and Tahoe's that are 4wd have the same front diff as the AWD Deanali's fron 2007 to 2014? I dont care about the guts as I also want to do the Yukon Lockers and gear sets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11