What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glisella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced front sway bar bushings and clamps. Went with Moog for the bushings and had to go with Dorman for the clamps as that was all that was available. You can see from before pic the passenger side had a huge gap...I'm assuming these were original, 215K miles. Heads snapped off the passenger side despite soaking them in blaster for a few days prior, extracting them wasn't any fun but playing with a torch under the car was. Took impact gun to driver side and didn't have any issues with those.

20191105_112728.jpg 20191121_161134.jpg

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced front sway bar bushings and clamps. Went with Moog for the bushings and had to go with Dorman for the clamps as that was all that was available. You can see from before pic the passenger side had a huge gap...I'm assuming these were original, 215K miles. Heads snapped off the passenger side despite soaking them in blaster for a few days prior, extracting them wasn't any fun but playing with a torch under the car was. Took impact gun to driver side and didn't have any issues with those.

View attachment 234602 View attachment 234603
I just did the same thing. Though, I never got around to the driver side. I hope they just back out l. My passenger side snapped off and needed drilled out.

New shackles and same new Moog bushings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right