What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, i don't think im gonna forget that

I remember a saying they taught us in electronics school to help remember, and it was totally inappropriate lmao. Here goes:
bad boys **** our young girls but violet gives willingly. I doubt they still use it. (Gold and silver are left out since they’re just tolerance limits).

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I remember a saying they taught us in electronics school to help remember, and it was totally inappropriate lmao. Here goes:
bad boys **** our young girls but violet gives willingly. I doubt they still use it. (Gold and silver are left out since they’re just tolerance limits).

Lol! I just remember the basic rainbow....ya know, like the flag....

:supergay:

Last edited:

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The boys are older and Violet is still in the picture
upload_2019-9-25_11-1-39.png

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think anyone makes those O2 simulators anymore
There's no point. Newer ECUs aren't fooled by resistors. They actually look for the readings from the downstream O2 sensors to follow the upstream ones in some predefined way. Resistors read as malfunctioning cats. Even when ECUs were "dumber", the simulators weren't 100% reliable. I occasionally had CELs on my '98 Cobra with simulators installed. I'd clear the code, and it would last a few months. So I lived with it, lol.

That's why I had BB tune mine out. I won't be able to tell directly when the cats go bad. But when they do, I have the option to cut them out without the ECU caring.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Removing the cats will make the exhaust louder, so if you now have it to where you like it you may not after removal

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Amen... preach it... I can attest from first hand experience... lol

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

My Grandfather was an electrician in the Navy for 20 years... that is the saying he taught me as well... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84