What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
How does it's dream up the ethanol percentage ?
Cats run hot wow . Hate see cat temp pulling 8000 lbs . ( 14,000 lbs GCVW ) In month I might be able to tell ya [emoji106]

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Flex Fuel vehicles have an alcohol sensor in the fuel rails IIRC.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This probably doesnt help you any, but i wanted to play more with this obdlink app and see if its able to track cat temps

This is cold start and 10 min idle
View attachment 230933

Cruising for about 10 minutes on the highway
View attachment 230934

These last 2 were me trying to get them hot at WOT. they cooled down pretty quick to about 13xx once i slowed down but i didnt take a screenshot

View attachment 230935

View attachment 230936
Thanks my cat's are 700deg almost instantly, but otherwise not all that far off I have a heavy foot

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Does my 2006 have it ? It's flex fuel California emissions. In Minnesota. Yes it came from New York. ?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
If its Flex Fuel yes it has an alcohol sensor. It has to have one, because depending on alcohol content, it will vary the fuel and spark tables.

E85 is rarly 85% alcohol if you’re getting it from the pump which is why the sensor is so important.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
If its Flex Fuel yes it has an alcohol sensor. It has to have one, because depending on alcohol content, it will vary the fuel and spark tables.

E85 is rarly 85% alcohol if you’re getting it from the pump which is why the sensor is so important.

Actually the NNBS trucks don't have a sensor like the NBS trucks did... the NNBS trucks calculate the alcohol content via the O2 sensors. That is why it takes a few miles for it to settle in.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Actually the NNBS trucks don't have a sensor like the NBS trucks did... the NNBS trucks calculate the alcohol content via the O2 sensors. That is why it takes a few miles for it to settle in.

This. Actually started with NBS in 06. NO actual sensor. They call it VFFS, virtual flex fuel sensor.

Have never gotten solid info on how it calculates.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Actually started with NBS in 06. NO actual sensor. They call it VFFS, virtual flex fuel sensor.

Have never gotten solid info on how it calculates.

I thought I read somewhere that they went back to actual sensors on the K2XX platform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout