What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want the pretty blue led's in the cluster with the white face should come out nice.
It’s weird I know that I tried a white face in my 02 Denali and thought it looked weird. It was the only white thing in my truck, idk.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s weird I know that I tried a white face in my 02 Denali and thought it looked weird. It was the only white thing in my truck, idk.
I had a white one in my 00 although it didn't match everything else it looked good, maybe eventually over time I can change all the other interior controls to blue so it will all match.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for my 02 and my 08. Then I bought all black cases for them. They’re nice.

Those look much nicer than the old fobs. i have an 09 yukon denali. i need to pick up another fob and key. From what i am reading, the fob can be programmed by me (a couple youtube videos show the process), but the key needs to be cut and programmed by a dealer or locksmith. Is this correct? TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz