What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off thread topic, but my son gave me a new turntable for Christmas, and that was one of the albums that was in my basement storage. Had forgotten all about it until turn of the year.
Where it’s at.......

Edit:

Since nobody can answer

2 turntables and a microphone....

:)

Last edited:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
The way his sentences bounce from subject to subject with a few emotional outbursts and Hybrid fanboi stats sprinkled in between, it's like he's constantly having ministrokes.

I like all the different bold and colored
words and pictures o_O

And sentence fragments

Misplaced words

It's like a puzzle game with no

SOLUTION! :crazy:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like all the different bold and colored
words and pictures o_O

And sentence fragments

Misplaced words

It's like a puzzle game with no

SOLUTION! :crazy:

Hmmm. I suppose it is a bit of an adventure! It's like the writers of The Magic School Bus and Reading Rainbow got high with the crew that made the video for "The Wall", and they're documenting their exploits of driving a Tahoe Hybrid with failing brakes and a runaway throttle.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
@Doubeleive 1GKS2MEFXCR18XX50

VinCheck website can take a plate and turn it into a VIN for potential buyers. I think its similar to carfax. Doesnt give you registration info or vehicle history unless you pay.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive 1GKS2MEFXCR18XX50

VinCheck website can take a plate and turn it into a VIN for potential buyers. I think its similar to carfax. Doesnt give you registration info or vehicle history unless you pay.
must be handy for thieves looking for specific parts, seems like a serious security issue to me, but o'well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts