What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Home slice you gotta proofread your posts. I’m not the best at it either but after reading both of your most recent posts in this thread I still can’t tell for certain if you got in a crash or not.

no but swerved around hard.. You don't even need to get hit to get whiplash etc.. if the movement is erratic enough..

I fell off my skateboard before and messed up my shoulder girdle. i I was not even going what would be considered fast (gust of wind knocked me off) they said nothing is wrong but its not normal to be able to lick your elbow or have it sound like a cement mixer.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
no but swerved around hard.. You don't even need to get hit to get whiplash etc.. if the movement is erratic enough..

I fell off my skateboard before and messed up my shoulder girdle. i I was not even going what would be considered fast (gust of wind knocked me off) they said nothing is wrong but its not normal to be able to lick your elbow or have it sound like a cement mixer.
it is possible to have your body tense up hard enough to knock the wind out of yourself. I had to do some fancy driving to avoid someone that pulled out right in front of me when I had my s10. Nailed my head on the B pillar. Get a second opinion. Third if you need it. I’m 20 and can already tell I don’t bounce as well as I used to.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
did not get tboned by a DUI driver running a stop sign (stop sign entrance to freeway) Yeah i reported him to CHP they towed his 2018 Silverado away...

Between the guy doing burnouts in the left left turn lane and this guy almost t-boning you, I’d maybe stay off the roads for a while until your luck clears up, particularly if your brakes are suspect as you’ve described.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven’t done it yet, but need to figure out if my wife will be able to fit in the drivers seat with her leg in an immobilizer brace after having knee surgery. She fits in the front passenger seat but it’s her left leg so the swing angle might be wrong. Any smaller of a vehicle and I don’t think we would have a chance at all.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Home slice you gotta proofread your posts. I’m not the best at it either but after reading both of your most recent posts in this thread I still can’t tell for certain if you got in a crash or not.

Not gonna change. Most of the time no one can figure out what he's trying to say, and there's a lot of BS history to read if you've nothing better to do. Smokin' the Panama Red or worse.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Not gonna change. Most of the time no one can figure out what he's trying to say, and there's a lot of BS history to read if you've nothing better to do. Smokin' the Panama Red or worse.

Definitely have never seen a new riders song on here before.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did not get tboned by a DUI driver running a stop sign (stop sign entrance to freeway) Yeah i reported him to CHP they towed his 2018 Silverado away...

edit:
was 2018 checked via plate on DMV site# which gave me the VIN to the truck
Vehicle License Number:

520XXXX

Vehicle Identification Number:

3GCPCPEC2JG2XXXX

that person made me lose control but was able to successfully recover. . he gets to go to jail for that one..

his eyes where tomato red must have been stoned... he laughed at me but I had the last laugh when they took him to jail...and impounded the truck.. His sober passenger friend got to take the bus home... I snatched a photo of him in the driver seat...just in case he tried to claim he was the passenger..

View attachment 229288
your so full of shit, smh

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my license plate tell me my vin, anybody?

***edit anybody that's not law enforcement or affiliated

IMG_20190825_084914.jpg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The way his sentences bounce from subject to subject with a few emotional outbursts and Hybrid fanboi stats sprinkled in between, it's like he's constantly having ministrokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE