What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get the GMC hybrid factory OEM LED way way brighter the those

Bright enough to light up the whole car behind you with SUPER BRIGHT RED light

honestly you waste your money on those..

the back up lights are Super bright
it's factory modified with heat shield shim ) the regular tend to melt

also the brightness you see there is just the running lights the brightness with the brake light is even brighter..

the back up camera is usable at night

note to self
replace DL3 door lights with white Transylvania Zevos LEDs

View attachment 229124 View attachment 229125 View attachment 229126
If they’re LED they do NOT get hot thus no need for heat shields. LMFAO again.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they’re LED they do NOT get hot thus no need for heat shields. LMFAO again.
the back up and signal are not as you can see the Reverse bulb is burnt to crisp (the base) so yes the heat shield is necessary..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get the screws for it? Did they self-tap or were the holes already threaded on yours?
I bought the skid plate and bolts it was a different part number than just the skid plate, it came with 3 bolts I had a spare 4th bolt in my toolbox from my nbs and yes they self taped just had to push them a little to catch initially

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the skid plate and bolts it was a different part number than just the skid plate, it came with 3 bolts I had a spare 4th bolt in my toolbox from my nbs and yes they self taped just had to push them a little to catch initially

I wondered about that, what was the PN# for the one with the bolts? Those things are $6-10 each online, GM is mighty proud of them!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the back up and signal are not as you can see the Reverse bulb is burnt to crisp (the base) so yes the heat shield is necessary..
Well put LED bulbs if for backup lights duh. JDM Astar’s are bright as hell and zero heat. Those incandescent bulbs are ancient technology. BTW how much time does a Prius I mean Hybrid spend in reverse in order to burn the bases and why would you recommend a tail light that burns up like that? Turn signals aren’t even led either? What does that leave - the park lights are the only led part of that thing? I’m pretty sure we will all pass on those lights lmao.;)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get the screws for it? Did they self-tap or were the holes already threaded on yours?

I wondered about that, what was the PN# for the one with the bolts? Those things are $6-10 each online, GM is mighty proud of them!

23282726 I paid 54.94 last week which was about the cheapest from gmpartsdirect on eBay now they raised the price to $56.04

Yes i only used 2-3 bolts that i ‘found’ on, i mean under, another truck. No way i was paying that much for a bolt. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts