What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Or just buy an aftetmarket pan that has fins or tubes to help cool the fluid and a drain plug in it. Then just punch a hole in your stock one and let it drain then throw it away after removal.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or just buy an aftetmarket pan that has fins or tubes to help cool the fluid and a drain plug in it. Then just punch a hole in your stock one and let it drain then throw it away after removal.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
that's what I did I bought the B&M deep pan that holds 2 extra quarts, cast aluminum with cooling fins and a drain plug.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What!?! If you don't have a welder, you should at least get a weldor (a friend who welds).

I wasn't saying it's bad. It's just not for me. I'd like it better if it used a prevailing-torque lock nut to keep it from loosening. You can't use thread locker, either. It'll make the sealing washer crack. Don't ask me how I know that.
lol, if I need something welded I just go by any of the muffler shops or my preference is the hardware store/farm supply/machine shop/fabricator that has everything under the sun and if they don't have it they can make it, love that place. these guys >>> there like a harbor freight on steroids
milanos.JPG

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20 minutes to change the suspension air comp. is BS.

Maybe on a brand new model. But on a 10 yr old with corrosion dirt etc.....

Let me just say it took 2 hours to get the old one out and i looked like a cartoon character after with the amount of sand grit etc in mi hair face etc.

Fuse is blown so I have to get a new one at NAPA tomorow...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let me just say it took 2 hours to get the old one out and i looked like a cartoon character after with the amount of sand grit etc in mi hair face etc.

Working under vehicles is SO much fun.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine's 11 years old. :shrug:

Corrosion? Are you in MI or FL? I saw Naples and never considered rust a factor.