What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they work on the older trucks?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Got my new 2015-style fobs today. Nice.

View attachment 227419
That is slick that those work way the hell back to 99 model year. I may grab one for my 07 because my damn remote start button doesn't work and it feels like I gotta be 5 feet away from the truck for it to work.

That said I think the remote start issue is my P0420 and how I keep clearing it, and remote start prob isn't enabled until the monitor is set.

Finished with the HAM radio install toddy, not easy. Glad its done!

View attachment 227433
View attachment 227434
This is also slick as hell. I need to get my HAM license. I'd prob use one of those glass mount antennas even though I know they're pretty bad compared to proper antennas on the roof. Really want to avoid putting a hole through it. :/

Leo1103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wanted to delete my door guards but I went on a road trip and had stopped at a new gas station. Opened my door and slammed it into one of those concrete bollards that was just short enough to hide below what i could see out of the window. Wouldve caved in my door skin without the door guards. Decided they can stay because of that. Still have the paint on the guards from that skuff the bollard left behind

Not a chance of me taking mine off between the kids and me being 6'4" and not seeing stuff down and other idiots opening doors and not giving a **** my doors would dinged up in no time

Ive always been mindful of where I open my doors (adding 80 pounds of speakers per door helps lol) as far as scratches I'm going to be wrapping the entire truck in the fall most likely so not too worried. Dent wise its eh, ill deal with that when the time comes.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to northern michigan today. FIRST trip w the new to me Denali. Drives Great....EATS GAS.... compared to my Duramax 14mpg vs 20 on the diesel.

Oh well... I knew it was going to... at 80 mph its always in v8 mode.

Do I really need Premium?