What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's only like 1/2 gallon an hour idling i don't see how you get 14mpg with 5 hours idling

14 mpg was the average mileage for the whole tank of fuel which included all of those different events.

heres a pic of the dirty filter

it has about 20,000 miles on it just a guess I will just change it every 10k miles from now on so it's not due tell 100,000 miles (when I get the 100,000 miles service done)

Looks to me about the perfect time to change it. I pulled my high capacity A3085C after about a year and 11K miles and it looked brand new.

Finally, after almost 4 weeks, I finished the mirrors.

Looks great Chris!

Brakes today. Trying out those drag reduction clips.

Awesome! Glad you posted pics, I always forget.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally, after almost 4 weeks, I finished the mirrors. I decided not to paint the bottoms/arms. For one, I had enough just sanding the texture off the caps. And two, I think the arms being glossy would clash with the window sweeps and they'd stand out too much.

Snapped 'em back together, cleaned and waxed 'em twice. Had to include the color-keyed handle in the frame:

View attachment 224853

Close enough for my liking. They'd match better if I cleaned and waxed this dirty heap.

View attachment 224854
Looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA