What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
sounds like you need a thicker gauge wire AND a better ground
[emoji1745] copied what he gave me
I bought these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GCT7X8L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Plug and play. They aren't tinted, though. Had them on 5 months with no issues so far. In case it isn't obvious from the photos, these are true Esky profile (see my review for details). I didn't realize that, and had to buy a pair of Esky appliques to match. But I'm happy with them.
Exactwhat I bought. Was $150 shipped on eBay, used Ebates and got 2% cash back as well.
Why do a lot of the LED tails still use a standard bulb for reverse light?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
It's annoying. I have some cree reverse bulbs that are bright as hell. Lasted me a long time

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the Fomoto brand, but just like it. They use a 5/8 spring clip. A zip tie can also be used.

For users under extreme conditions: If you are using the Engine Oil Drain Valve on off-road vehicles such as farm tractors and logging equipment under extreme environment (i.e. corn fields, brush areas), it is recommended that a hose clip as shown below be used for extra safety and security..44f769ee587c19ad7f4532b47e599420.jpgdf804b4971d0088b639cd8e41743caf7.jpg

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
Bought! This may make me start changing my own oil!

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
[emoji1745] copied what he gave meExactwhat I bought. Was $150 shipped on eBay, used Ebates and got 2% cash back as well.It's annoying. I have some cree reverse bulbs that are bright as hell. Lasted me a long time
I may put in some LED reverse bulbs come wintertime. I have sylvania zevo bulbs in my DRL sockets but I've been holding off on doing LED backup bulbs because its summer and its usually still light out when I get home and back in.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last night I heard a crash and ran outside to find that he knocked over the junk bin with all the broken glass, rotors and used oil bottles inside. Way down at the bottom, one of the kids must've thrown an empty bottle of sour cream in there that they picked up from one of his last raids on the other bin where they forgot to put the C-Clamp on the lid. As big as he is, he's always gone by the time I show up with the 1911 BB-Gun and Maglite!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I heard a crash and ran outside to find that he knocked over the junk bin with all the broken glass, rotors and used oil bottles inside. Way down at the bottom, one of the kids must've thrown an empty bottle of sour cream in there that they picked up from one of his last raids on the other bin where they forgot to put the C-Clamp on the lid. As big as he is, he's always gone by the time I show up with the 1911 BB-Gun and Maglite!
trash panda?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2