What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enypde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a new windshield. Warmed up the truck and when I got in it what do I see a crack across the whole bottom. Stemmed from a small crack in the center which I didn't even know was there.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the subjects of windshields, there's something that a lot of folks aren't aware of ...

Your deductible doesn't apply to windshields and there are no rate increases for filing a claim. Insurance companies encourage policy holders to replace them as soon as possible because many of them have sensor tied up to the airbags and they don't want them going off, hurting people or causing an accident that the insurance co. has to pay for.

Usually showing up at any windshield replacement shop or calling a mobile replacement company, all you have to do is hand them your insurance card and they take care of it without the owner having to pay a cent.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

enypde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Had my side window done over the summer on my honda. Full coverage no deductible.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serge what your teaching is not correct. There are states that are no deductible states such FL, KY, MA, SC, if your not in a zero deductible state your comprehensive deductible does apply. Most insurances not In a zero deductible state will pay for a repair only not a replacement.

You are correct a broken windshield is a no fault claim and won't increase your premium.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks ... I had one replaced for free in DC, but I don't know if it's a no deductible state, I certainly had a deductible in my policy.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have paid the deductible before for a replacement windshield. No increase though.

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the inside of the tip black or just the picture.

Is that a corsa or slp tip?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the inside of the tip black or just the picture.

Is that a corsa or slp tip?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
The tip is powder coated inside and out, not sure what type it is. The place that did my exhaust had it in stock. They painted the pipe black for me as far back as they could .

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Looks clean

I would keep the spare though. Imo
The spare was only a 17" and since I have 20's I really didn't see the need to keep it. I have a couple different road side plans so not to worries about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts